View Single Post
05-07-2010   #60 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron looked up from the ledger and smiled at the girl who was talking to him.

"Hello, you said you had an application sent in a while ago, huh?" he asked.

Before she could answer he opened a drawer and pulled out a paper.

"Let's see here...," Cameron said, glancing from the sheet, to Melody, and then back at the sheet. "Dark hair, about 5'1... Melody Cain I presume? All of your paper work is here. You're a tentative member as of now. You aren't a clansman until you fulfill your first mark. There's a notice board in the attached tavern be sure to only select the ones with a rank C."

He looked up from the paper and smiled, setting the paper down. He folded his hands together, "We suggest you go in groups and it just so happens we have a C rank hunt with only two people on board so far. If you're interested we're always taking more. Please come to the desk to confirm that you're taking a hunt. To avoid confusion I keep it all in the ledger."