View Single Post
05-07-2010   #55 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta had gotten her food not too long ago, and had just finished eating. Drinking her glass of orange juice, chugging it even, she got rid of her dishes and made her way out of the tavern. As she was leaving however, she noticed the weird girl walking around, covering her nose. She smirked to herself a bit, then noticed the man with violet hair. She walked over to him, "Are you new here?"

Aidan on the other hand had been sitting back in his chair and was happily patting his stomach. He stood up, quite satisfied with the meal, and was going to go take a nap... Then he noticed the girl. Did it really smell that bad in here? All he could smell was the food. Eitherway, it wasn't really his problem. He walked in her direction.. Since her direction lead to the exit to the lounge where his beloved crate was.

Maximillion had emerged from his office at that moment. He saw Ergus and addressed the man, "...Winters, let me take care of this. Sir, please come into my office." Maximillion held the door open and gestered in a way to welcome the man in. From what you could see of the room, there was a desk cluttered with little to no things- just a few papers and pens. There was a chair infront of the desk for visitors to sit in. Along the sides of the room were shelves packed with books and files.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody