View Single Post
05-07-2010   #45 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When Cameron approached the guild that morning he saw a person walking around outside as if they were looking for someone. It was a youth with violet colored hair and eyes and by the sword he carried, Cameron could tell the kid was probably looking for the guild.

"Good morning," he greeted, heading towards the teen. "I notice you carrying that sword. Are you by chance searching for the guild?" He pointed his thumb over at the front door.

"If so just follow me."

That said, Cameron opened the door to the lobby and headed straight to the desk and set his bag and musket down by the chair. He then looked up to see if the hunter followed him inside.