View Single Post
05-07-2010   #42 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

The night carried on after that. Maximillion went drinking with the hitman. He told the hitman to drop by teh Dies Irae guild the next day to receive his payment. Maximillion was surprised though, since the man had been after Larietta. Well with this, at least Lari should be safe...

When Lari and Evis finished delivering the wyvern corpse to the guild merchant, they quickly headed back to HQ. Lari had told Evis about her making traps which may have a even more powerful stun effect then the traps the guild normally uses. She would've brought up her idea of seeing if people could find a way to manipulate lightning magic as a means of power, but she decided not to, in the end.

The next morning was sunny, but rather windy. Had it not been for the wind, it'd be burning hot that day.

Larietta crawled out of bed that morning. She wasn't much of a morning person... She was still half asleep. She made her way to the women's showers with a bathrobe in hand and nearly fell asleep while she was in the middle of washing her hair. Once she finished, she headed back to her room to get dressed. Her stomach rumbled a bit- time for breakfast.

She went downstairs and went to the tavern part of HQ. There were already a few guild members sitting there, either eating breakfast, chatting, or picking out a mission.

"Morning, Lari!" Miria smiled and waved at the redhead.

"Morning."

She went over to them, "So what's for breakfast today?"

"Hmmm," Miria began, "You have a choice between pancakes or eggs with bacon and toast."

"I'll go with the eggs and stuff then."

"Okay. Give us a few minutes then."

Larietta went over to one of the tables in the tavern, then quickly crossed her arms and rested her head down. She yawned and waited for her breakfast to be ready.

Meanwhile, Aidan had been already eating breakfast. He was eating a hell lot of food, and didn't look the least bit sleepy. Kriea was next to him, watching him as he ate wordlessly. Even if she could speak, she wouldn't have anything to say to the spectacle before her.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 05-07-2010 at 03:31 PM.