View Single Post
05-06-2010   #36 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Just outside, Maximillion Alasdair had been returning from the guild masters meeting. Being gone for three days made him wonder if any serious damage happened to HQ while he was gone. Just when he was about to enter the building, he smelt something burning... Maybe Olifen was experimenting with his weapon?... Or maybe Larietta blew something up?... No, he'd have heard the explosion atleast. He wandered around just outside of the building... There didn't seem to be any outside damage... Were there any holes in the roof? He should check before a storm comes!

With a burst of wind magic, Maximillion leaped atop to the roof of one of the nearby buildings... The building wasn't high enough to see over top the Dies Irae HQ, so he was about to leap one last time...

Then his attentioned had been grabbed by a man with a sniping rifle of some sort.... He was aiming it at one of the windows of -his- guild. He then silently made his way over to the rooftop the 'assassin' was on, then crept up behind the man. His hands were curled into fists- each one illuminating with magic.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with that, aiming it into my guild?" he growled, the illumination intensifying.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody