View Single Post
05-06-2010   #240 (permalink)
Seim
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Lol. Melty, that comment is completely out there in the stratosphere cause its not true.

Shana, stop ur nerd rage QQ about people's opinions.
Srsly, stop saying the damn obvious about what its modes are for and making assumptions about other people. Hell, I doubt ur that good to be criticizing some of the people here.

As for firepower, I sorta agree, now that I've used V2. The vulcans are ok, the beam gun is ok, the vsbr is ok. None of them are OUTSTANDING damage. With attack up on it gets better but still not comparable with v2 and some other haxor papers.
The beam gun on alt mode is nice for long distance but the damage again isnt all that great at all. Melee is pretty good but F91 is pretty squish so I really dislike using it to melee. I still like instant burst damage on papers though more than the continuous damage that f91 offers.

Anyways, people can hate/dislike whatever suit they want cause each suit has their faults.

People just make a big deal out of f91 cause of the massive hype from fandom and the ability to melee with afterimages. But really, for those that just thought the movie wasnt that great, not knowing about crossbone, and the afterimages being meh, its just a whatever suit.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/