View Single Post
05-05-2010   #25 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Larietta had went back to the tavern sometime earlier. She had been waiting for Evis to finish up his shower so they could take that Wyvern carcass to the merchant. To kill time, she was fixing up one of the guild member's pocket watches. She twirled the mini screw driver in her hand once then after a bit of tinkering with the insides of the pocket watch, the second hand sprung to life. She closed up the pocket watch and handed it to the guildsman, "Hey you go, try to be a bit more careful with it though."

The guildsman took the pocket watch and slipped it into his pocket, "Thanks a lot, Siefred. I guess you're useful for somethings other then making explosives and traps."

"Hey," She frowned, "What exactly are you saying...?"

The guildsman laughed and just pat her shoulder a bit before leaving HQ to head on to his home. Larietta sighed and slipped the screwdriver into her jacket pocket.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody