View Single Post
05-05-2010   #24 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

The sound of light foot steps and a faint tinkling of bells mixed with the din of the tavern as a woman clad in deep maroon silks sashayed into the room. Her footsteps were precise, and her hips swayed in a way calculated to make heads turn. The ability to draw attention was a difficult skill, but Melody had put in the effort to perfect it.

She made her way to the barkeep and smiled sweetly.

"Excuse me, good sir, could you directly me to the office of the Dies Irae guild?"

The barkeep frowned slightly at her question.

"You look like a nice young lady, so I'll give you some advice: you shouldn't get mixed up with that crowd."

"Oh, that's alright. I'm sure I can handle myself." she replied with a smile. After a few more warnings and news that their office was most likely closed for the evening, Melody managed to get the information she needed.

"Well then, if they are closed, I may as well have a bite to eat before I go find an inn." She sighed, seating herself at an empty table.