View Single Post
05-04-2010   #16 (permalink)
Noperative
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

The doors of the tavern creaked open. In the shadows you could see a blood-covered figure dragging ... a corpse? It paused for a second.

The guild members reached for anything available weapons, be it crossbows or a fork, in case this person was dangerous.

Then Evis stepped into the light, slightly tired from dragging part of the wyvern corpse for the past hour. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, it's just Evis."

"What is that, part of a Genra?"

"Ah," Evis sounded a bit annoyed, "Would someone mind getting the remaining wyvern carcass? I don't want to take the trip to the other side of the lake again."

He walked to the front desk, leaving a trail of slightly dried blood.

"Oy, hey Cammy! Stop slacking off and man the front desk properly!" He grinned at the older man. "Told ya I could kill the damn lizard by myself."