View Single Post
05-04-2010   #15 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron finished eating his food quickly and pushed away his dish and leaned back a bit in his seat folding his arms behind his head.

"That was pretty good," he beamed. "Well, I suppose I'm done waiting on Evis for the day. I think I'm going to close up the front desk. Lari if he comes in later tell him to come to my desk in the morning to report his mission."

Cameron stood and picked up his dishes and took them to the back. It was another day at the guild but now it was all over and it finally time for Cameron to go home for the day. He just hoped that there wasn't any sewing to be done when he got there. He came back into the dining room and shouldered his work bag.

"Ok. See you lot tomorrow!"