View Single Post
05-04-2010   #1077 (permalink)
Jessica
4.30.13 RIP
Special Games
Trickster OnlineRunescapeRobloxPangya
Awards Event WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Jessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond reputeJessica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jessica Send a message via Skype™ to Jessica
IGN: Settie
Level: 24
Guild: MC/Astro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
Yah so if u heard of 100nada before aka. phising hacker (he has hacked my buff and lion and coon on same account) he tried yet again with my bunny what an idiot right and then he went on to say i was 100nada? because my bunnies name is 100galder well guess what i go screenies baby and im posting them <3 he said he reported me so what i got proof he tried to phish me so im safe anyways heres the screeny and will the owner of knightPriest please come foward you dont deserve that i bet he hacked u too. i will post link to the picture i even got the screenies from him sending my buff the link lol heres the screeny
I think that 100nada is also WandaoBR, he hacked my friend, and he tried calling me 100nada. >_>; Lol, we stalked him until he logged out.