View Single Post
05-03-2010   #14 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

She pouted, she was hoping to hang out with Evis a bit. Hopefully he comes back soon, "... Okay..."

Larietta helped Cameron and Miria clean up the Tavern. Afterall, they couldn't leave it in that state for dinner... Right?

~~

An hour or so had flew by and it was now dinner time. Syphie had come to the tavern. She had been out of town to visit family, and returned with plenty of ingredients for supper that night. Most of the guild members were now in the now cleaned up tavern, chatting amongst eachother and drinking away happily. Some were eating their meal- Arikk dragon steak and ribs was the main part of the meal. On the side were salads and soups. Dessert was an assortment of puddings and jellos.

Larietta had been sitting with Kriea, the Blacksmith for the Dies Irae. She was chatting with her a bit, ignoring Aidan who had been devouring his plate(s) of food at a different table with some other members, watching in amazement at just how bottomless the man's stomach was. Larietta herself had been eating light, since she didn't feel very hungry. She did, however, take a chocolate pudding though.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody