View Single Post
05-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Cameron shook his head, "It just isn't right for someone to go on hunts alone. There's always an advatange to working in pairs... speaking of pairs..." Cameron turned to look at Van. "Say, did you finally pick out the hunt you wanted?"

"Yeah," Van said. He reached into his side bag and pulled out a wrinkled petition. "It's the only one Gary would let me take even after I told him you were coming with me. He's really underestimating my potential."

Cameron took the paper and say it was a rouge desert hare. It said it was a rank C mission but that the hare was highly aggressive and digging up crops all along the countryside and alluding all traps.

"Ok, I suppose we can leave first thing tomorrow then," Cameron nodded. "And as for you Lari maybe you can help Miria and I clean up your mess."