View Single Post
05-03-2010   #1 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E
Default Rumble of the Dies Irae

OOC THREAD

In a land now rich with vegetation and life after a tragedy a thousand years ago had left the world as a wasteland, there were creatures of all sorts which had mutated and evolved from the treacherous events of the past. Humans, although numbers decreased dramatically, have successfully got their lives back on track after so long. Now, with the population growing once again and the polution of old having mostly gone away, more towns and even cities have been flourishing. Especially now with the discovery of magic, people live easy lives compared to what their ancestors had lived.

In an area in what used to be known as "America", a lake more pure and pristine then most at the time known as Lake Rinuh had once again blessed the town known as Syhi with a plentiful catch this year. Fisherman cheered as they pulled in their nets filled with fish. The town had been bustling with trade and life thanks to trade routes established by the guilds formed in each of the towns and cities.

Syhi itself had a guild unique to it, but it certainly was one of the more... rowdy guilds of the bunch. Dies Irae, famous for the successes but also famous for the extra damage they tend to do during such successes. The guild had been having a fight in the tavern at this very minute.

"Heeeeey you bastards! Keep your fight inside the damn guild HQ or I'll ring your necks!" A certain man known as Gary had roared. He was doing his job of posting new jobs on the bulletin board in the tavern, "Jesus christ I swear to god you guys will be destroyed by one of the rival guilds being sick of your constant bullshit!"

Little did poor Gary notice that a empty mug had been flung towards the back of his head. He yelped and rubbed at the spot.

"Hahaha! Bullseye!" Van, a young guild member had cheered.

"You little maggot...!"

"Hey are you bashing on my height!?"

Then a redhead stepped up on one of the tables in the midst of the fighting... She had some cherry bombs inbetween her fingers in both hands, "This party needs a bit more explosions! Get re--"

Then Miria, one of the tavern cooks, threw her arms around the redhead's legs, "Don't do it, Larietta! Do you remember how much damage you did last time!?"

Larietta struggled to get out of Miria's grasp, "Uwwahhh! Miria! Lemme go! I'm gonna faaaa~aaahhhh!"

Larietta then came tumbling down onto Miria, the explosives flying fight into the air. The guild members who saw this are now watching, eyes widened, jaws hanging, then bracing themselves for the explosions which will soon occur.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody