View Single Post
05-02-2010   #6573 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virus
Isn't that tiger mask the one that was released along with the Hodori set? (Not our version) I could have sworn anyway.

I remember watching some videos of jTO on nicovideo where the guy wears the mask.
It was out at the same time when the animal masks are out. ^^;

Anyway, finally a jTO Nico user recorded his own wedding video, complete with skills for the lovely couple!

ƒˆƒƒƒ‚‚‚ƒ 結š式(„Ÿ)€ƒ‹‚ƒ‹‚‹•”(9)
(Why do I have the feeling that your pet's role is being the ring bear/flower girl... Maybe that's why kTO created those Ring Bear/Flower Girl themed pets... :3)

For those who are new to NicoNicoDouga, you need to make a account in order to view this video and others. I'm also trying to mirror for my Photobucket, but it keeps getting errors.

EDIT: Here is the 3 new soundtracks for the jTO wedding patch.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10558989

In order:
①tk_heaven
②BGM_Wedding
③BGM_Wedding_Gate

If anyone wants me to leach the 3-song medley from the video, feel free to ask! ^^;

Last edited by Gaap; 05-02-2010 at 11:23 PM.