View Single Post
04-29-2010   #6553 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
I don't either, anywho here's what I got from that 4gamer article.

To starting dating someone they must be on your friends list on in your guild, be lvl 30+, be the opposite gender, and have existed for a week.

you then have to date for awhile, the article said 3 months I hope it's lying.

there's also quests that you have to do, we've found 4, 2 for the male, 2 for the female.

Then you set a date and time for the wedding, and send out invites, up to 100 people can be invited.

you then pick the lighting for the wedding, and write a "vow" (suggestions welcomed)

The wedding ceremony plays out

you then get the power to port to your spouse, and can buy other special skills.

Then there's the divorcing, file for it with the wedding chick NPC, then the person who filed for divorce can't get remarried for 1 week.

that's the basic outline I got, any questions?
The process of becoming couple and marrying doesn't take up to 3 months, it really depends on how fast you are racking up the love points.

You have to:
give presents, give presents, give myhax, give myhax, do quest together, spend quality time together, do PQ together, do just about everything a digital world couple does, and keep racking up love points.

Once you reach enough love points, you can get married. Some KR report said the marriage took them about a month = =;

And about the poppuri girl, is really poppuri's daughter :P at least...adopted daughter anyways... picked her up when she was still a little baby left behind in the cave so they decides to raise her ...

Last edited by weissritter; 04-29-2010 at 08:38 AM.