View Single Post
04-28-2010   #6549 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowright
I don't like the wedding sprites :X
I don't either, anywho here's what I got from that 4gamer article.

To starting dating someone they must be on your friends list or in your guild, be lvl 30+, be the opposite gender, and have existed for a week.

you then have to date for awhile, the article said 3 months I hope it's lying.

there's also quests that you have to do, we've found 4, 2 for the male, 2 for the female.

Then you set a date and time for the wedding, and send out invites, up to 100 people can be invited.

you then pick the lighting for the wedding, and write a "vow" (suggestions welcomed)

The wedding ceremony plays out

you then get the power to port to your spouse, and can buy other special skills.

Then there's the divorcing, file for it with the wedding chick NPC, then the person who filed for divorce can't get remarried for 1 week.

that's the basic outline I got, any questions?

Last edited by kale15; 04-30-2010 at 10:17 PM.