View Single Post
04-24-2010   #31 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
To tell you the truth, no, that is not fun for me at all.
I hated the idea where I can't use some of my favorite suits to do certain mission, and sometimes when I used that I immediately get kicked...

Sometimes my unit may not be the best but still the decent one, yet I still get kicked...just because I don't have those popular units most ppl are using.

So no, playing the mission with "correct combination" is not fun at all for me.

P.S. Not to mention "correct combination" is always changing, today it may be Cgue, next day it's WZC, then another day by it's Heavyarm Custom...and by then if you tried to use Cgue/WZC or whatever u get kicked again...boo
That's because the patches made suits unsuitable for playing.

Take EX1 for example. It used to be pretty easy. Cgue and WZ can clear it pretty easily. However, after a patch, the Zakus and Psycho tankier and hit much harder. Cgue failed to make the cut due to low HP, while the team can only support 1 WZ due to it's low damage output.

EX2. Cgue can be used for luring, but after a patch that does not work anymore, and thus it can't be used.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-24-2010 at 09:17 PM.