View Single Post
04-24-2010   #30 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
That's the whole fun of missions isn't it? You trial and error the methods and suits till you get the correct combination, then you clear it and get the ultimate sense of satisfaction.

I can understand jamming EX7 for RE-GZ and EX8 for Cao Cao, and to a small extent EX2 for RFP, but all other missions do not require jamming.
To tell you the truth, no, that is not fun for me at all.
I hated the idea where I can't use some of my favorite suits to do certain mission, and sometimes when I used that I immediately get kicked...

Sometimes my unit may not be the best but still the decent one, yet I still get kicked...just because I don't have those popular units most ppl are using.

So no, playing the mission with "correct combination" is not fun at all for me.

P.S. Not to mention "correct combination" is always changing, today it may be Cgue, next day it's WZC, then another day by it's Heavyarm Custom...and by then if you tried to use Cgue/WZC or whatever u get kicked again...boo