View Single Post
04-24-2010   #29 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
But doing it normally is so @#$%^&* hard...unless you have "certain" suits for the mission, which I just hated the idea, why didn't they develop the mission to be playable by "most" units (not all since some units just suck too bad...)

I was trying to beat EX2 yesterday, our team tried to do it legitly, but failed the whole afternoon til someone helped us out by jamming

I don't like jamming, nor have I played jammed mission for more than 5 times, but I seriously hate the fcking mission more than this = =
That's the whole fun of missions isn't it? You trial and error the methods and suits till you get the correct combination, then you clear it and get the ultimate sense of satisfaction.

I can understand jamming EX7 for RE-GZ and EX8 for Cao Cao, and to a small extent EX2 for RFP, but all other missions do not require jamming.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-24-2010 at 09:13 PM.