IGN: Viola
Class: Rena to_librarian
Level: 60
Guild: PrinnyMages
Default How to play Taiwan Elsword

Step 1)

You need to download the client:

Step 2)

After you have downloaded the client and patched...actually you can do it while it's patching if you wish! Go to Elsword's main website and click on Email:

Step 3)

Input your email address and whatever password you want. Note that it doesn't have to be the same email address you used for Gamania/Gash. Infact, you don't even need to log in to Gamania/Gash at all. The email I used for Gamania was Yahoo, since there's no yahoo other than I decided to opt for the neutral email instead and it worked:

P.S. I don't know what button to press, so I hit Enter on the keyboard =P A pop-up will show up saying that it's Successful, click on the "Okay" button and move on to Step 4.

Step 4)

You will get your confirmation email right away. Click on the confirmation link, like so:

Step 5)

This will take you back to the previous page, except it'll show you're on "Step 2". A pop-up will show up saying "Confirmation Successful!", click on the Okay button again and close all the windows.

Step 6)

You're done!! Log in to Elsword! Unlike GrandChase, when you log in to Elsword there's three boxes. First box input "your email address" and the second box next to it, is a drop down menu asking you if it's, @msn, @hotmail, @gmail, and whatever else. Choose the one you used for your confirmation email. Then the box below it is the password you have chosen.

Last edited by Leenalia; 04-21-2010 at 03:50 PM.