View Single Post
04-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

You should max out two element masteries and leave the other 2 at lv 2 (or 1, whatever was the pre req for the awakening spell)

you can do without memorize (since you can get eqs which shorten cast speed ect) and keep move cast at 10

don't bother with magic festival, max elemental burn

dont bother with mana shield but lv 1 phase shift is good

keep elemental focus at lv 1

get one more third tier spell

fire pillar is still good at lv 1-5, but get it to 5 atleast if you want the 3rd tier fire skill

i suggest keeping pluto & frosty at lv 10

add some more levels in ice wall, that skill is awesome and blocks projectiles and slows down targets which walk through it. I suggest lv 10-15

arctic burst... is awkward to use. I used it on my ele in dnf and I wasn't a big fan of it. Get either fire pumpkin thing or frosty to lv 10, keep the other at 5. I haven't tried the 3rd tier fire spell, but the 3rd tier water spell seems gimmicky/awkward to me. In the end, its based on personal preference

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody