Thread: A MS Animation
View Single Post
04-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default A MS Animation

Wanted to share, it's for my English project. Any criticism or comments are fine. And I know, middle part-ish is kinda boring and a bit crappy D:

YouTube - MS Animation - Fight for Equality

Quote:
Originally Posted by YT Description
This is my English class project. I used BannedStory, Vegas Pro 9, CamStudio, Paint.net and this came out! I really liked doing it too (but I had laziness )

So here's the story :

A place exists where the white race is the superior, while the black race is the inferior. It's sorta treated like how it was in the past, blacks being slaves and such. However, few whites stand up and fight for the blacks. They challenge the whites into a war to determine the blacks' freedom. The video shows cruelty and hatred, and how courage and hope are used to overcome the two negative points (cruelty & hatred).

Enjoy! Any questions, comments, feel free to post.

Last edited by PKShota; 04-14-2010 at 03:23 PM.