View Single Post
04-07-2010   #322 (permalink)
HikU
Blue~<3
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon Nest

HikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to beholdHikU is a splendid one to behold
IGN: oxoHikUoxo | Luminel
Class: Bunneh~ | Selestra to_schoolgirl
Level: 400 | 50
Guild: Dawn / Mirage Coordinator / Benevolence | Neverland
Default HeavensPower

my friend Sparq got scammed by HeavensPower. i'm posting this for him, Sparq gifted HeavensPower a sprint first, then HeavensPower logged off by saying that he'll get his galders from his coon and didnt come back.

Quote:
Spoiler!
after he logged off..a couple of hourz later..while i was AFK drilling at Path to Desert Beach. i saw HeavensPower talking in ALL CHAT, saying that someone gifted him free sprint that made me pretty pissed =.=''

he is saying that it wasnt him but his friend Trickster468, and will ask his friend to pay it back. and even said that he dont have Sparq on his FL. oh wellz..i gave him 1 week to pay up..

Quote:
Spoiler!
i even saw him in pvp, HeavensPower said it was Trickster468, and it seemz like Trickster468's using dual client..cuz he is using HeavensPower and Trickster468 turn by turn.

after 1 week..he said he couldnt pay up..saying that he only have 2k+ galderz. oh wellz..so i now post this.

Quote:
Spoiler!
sorry if therez alot of SSs ><
iSakutaro~CyberHunter | DeMiLoKoW~Scientist | Hikudo~Scientist | iHizame~Diva | LittleBabyIris~Bard

Last edited by Shanni; 04-21-2010 at 02:06 PM.