View Single Post
04-01-2010   #839 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
well this is getting offtopic,
but imo if you are going to play competitively as a team in PvP then please at least get your suit to skill2.
This is basic respect to your teammates who will have extra burden if you play with a handicap.

I don't mean to be harsh but it's just frustrating when you're giving your best to make it a WIN but 1 teammate is using a new suit and treating the game as test room.
Its also shocking to discover your teammate was using a new suit after a game loss.
I agreed with everything but a little different opinion on the bold part.
imo the basic standard is to at least trained to get the Special.

But of course this statement varies too, some of the units are fine once they acquire Special alone, while some other suits is shit if it doesn't have any skill but Special.

For example, for those who knows/plays DSH well can just pvp even if he only got Special.

But let's say if it's a A rank Psyco, if someone actually take that out to pvp with only Special, that person shouldn't complain afterward should he ever got kicked (we all know Psyco without Fortress & I Field is just a big target of shit...)