View Single Post
03-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default zgmfx19a Answers!

Well, Random's Resident Gundam has answered thine questions, enjoy!

---------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
How did you come up with this name?
Begins way back during my first foruming experience, and during that time I am hooked to Gundam SEED. I am a Freedom *****, but it will make me look like a total fanboy if my name is like xXxFreedomxXx or something, so I went with the model number instead. Then when I tried to register for the other forums, i realised that zgmf-x10a is frequently taken as well, so I went with Justice, which is zgmf-x09a.

As for zgmfx19a, it's the upgrade to Justice, and I wanted to play a prank in Randoms, but Shiki kinda spoiled it, so mez.

I like the name. To non-Gundam fan, it's just a weird random mix of alphabets and digits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
What do you consider to be 'good art'?
Never am a artsy person. I appreciate art like classical music, but I can never understand them. How the f does abstract art sell for so much? I never know.

I guess my definition is something that the common people can enjoy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Does Random fulfill your every need?
Not my need for love. Most people there are bastards (me included).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSFARGEG
i forgot why we call you homo.
care to explain? :3
And of course, this coming from a old-Randomer dating back to mytrickster days. >_>

Found a ravishing pic of Watarase Jun in lingerie on the net somewhere, somehow. I didn't realise it's a trap until much later. I found it interesting, so I posted it on Random, and with the line "I think I'll go gay for him".

Thread spawned into a 1000+ post thread. The rest is history. And I've always wondered why I am called homo while Noe ain't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatts
do you find an anime half mecha woman hotter as a prebuscent with no breasts, as a teen with fully developed breasts or an adult woman with breasts above D cup?
I am not really interested in huge breasts, whether in real life or in anime/manga. But then again, it's a cyborg, so I guess... Teen with fully developed breasts. Can I request for size A or B on her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
Describe your ideal girl that you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your life with.
Gentle, caring, filial, no huge breasts, pretty face. What else? I am not really picky because ideals are but ideals. If I am to pick someone from manga/anime, I really like Tomoyo (though her chest size is a tad too big).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Tsundere or yandere?
Miyuki thought me to like tsunderes more. I don't wanna be /bites and /stabs in my sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
What did you hope to accomplish by posting this in Random, of all places?

On a more serious note, you put a lot of recent anime female leads in your avatar/signature. Which of those have been your most favorite.
What's the fun if there are little questions? And I am a Randomer. @@

Eve from black cat will always be my top, but she from an old series. For recent ones, I find Senjougahara refreshing, and Azusa the best twintail moe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhymie
If you could own one mecha(from any anime/manga etc) in real life, which would it be and why?
As much as I like Gundam, I'll have to say Vandread Dita, Dita included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Describe your ideal guy that you wouldn't mind spending the rest of your life with, if you are a girl..*cough probably is*
Myself...... *ahem*

A trap? I like yuri. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
If you tripped, fell flat on your face, and I decided to step on you, how many minutes can I stand on your back on my high heels before you cry?
Oh Cath-sama, if you so wish, I'll lie down to be stepped by you anytime. <3

If you want, we can do naughtier things too! /winks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkshakes
Are you moe?
That's rather subjective isn't it? But I guess if you find gorillas moe, then I am moe as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
If you're happened to live in a dorm, which full of ..*cough gay guys...*cough, and they will try, try, and keep trying to lure you into their lair, or get chances to touch you, or many *cough hump *cough on you..

What will you do :x?
I'll find my Mizuki Ashiya. Wait, is this Osaka Gakuen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
If I destroyed Random (in one way or another. You know what I mean~ ), where would you move?
Random Forum - MyTrickster

Old is gold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
Are you homo in anyway considering the amazing amount of tarps you have in your photo album collection?

This is probably why you're called 'ZGMHomo' in Random, lulz galore, my friends.
I am definitely straight in real life. On the net............................................... ..............................

But traps are girly. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what is you favorite book? why?
Death Note...... *get shot*

Okay, actually a chinese wuxia series called 絕代雙驕, or for the sake of those who has no chinese support, The Impaccable Twins. It's a brilliant masterpiece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
Do you think you're cool?
I don't find nerds cool, so probably not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
Which would you prefer?
Loli or Women :x

and explain why you choose it.
As much as I find lolis (even irl) cute, they are not suitable to be in a relationship. So women.

With that said, Ushio is the best loli ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
You wake up one day as a giant, 50 FT TALL. OH CRAP, WHAT DO YOU DO NOW? (No, you never change back.)
Play NBA and laugh at Americanzzzzz.

Or perhaps be Hondam of the 21st century. HONDA TADAKATSUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
Are you a fan of difficult tasks that give out more rewards, or do you want easier ones with less payout?
I am no masochist, but I guess difficult tasks that gives out more rewards sounds like a nicer challenge.

It all depends on the opportunity cost. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascherit
Which do you prefer, Red/Green or Green/Red

YOU MUST PICK ONE, even if you don't who they are or what it means.
Pokemanz? I like red more, so Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
Does a fundoshi accentuate Built Tiger's sex appeal? Discuss.
First we will need to discuss various terms used here.

Fundoshi: is the traditional Japanese undergarment for adult males, made from a length of cotton. Before World War II the fundoshi was the main form of underwear for Japanese adult males; however it went out of use quickly after the war with the advent of new underwear, such as briefs and trunks, on the Japanese market. Nowadays, the fundoshi is mainly used not as underwear but as festival (matsuri) clothing at Hadaka Matsuri or, sometimes, as swimwear. There are several types of fundoshi, including rokushaku, kuroneko, mokko and etchū. The rokushaku fundoshi is a length of cloth, the dimensions being one shaku (34 cm / 14 inches) wide and six shaku (2.3 m / 92 to 96 inches) long; roku is Japanese for six, hence roku-shaku. The fundoshi is often twisted to create a thong effect at the back. Etchū fundoshi is also a length of cloth, however it has a strip of material at the waist to form a fastening or string. The dimensions are 14 inches width by about 40 inches length, and it is tied with the material strip in front of the body. Etchū fundoshi was the form of fundoshi most popular among Japanese adult males as underwear from early 1900s to the end of the World War II.

accentuate[ak-sen-choo-eyt]: to give emphasis or prominence to.

built[bilt]: the physical structure, esp. of a person; physique; figure: He had a strong build.

tiger[tahy-ger]: The tiger (Panthera tigris) is a member of the Felidae family; the largest of the four "big cats" in the genus Panthera. Native to much of eastern and southern Asia, the tiger is an apex predator and an obligate carnivore. Reaching up to 3.3 metres (11 ft) in total length and weighing up to 300 kilograms (660 pounds), the larger tiger subspecies are comparable in size to the biggest extinct felids.Aside from their great bulk and power, their most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes that overlays near-white to reddish-orange fur, with lighter underparts. The most numerous tiger subspecies is the Bengal tiger while the largest subspecies is the Siberian tiger. Highly adaptable, tigers range from the Siberian taiga, to open grasslands, to tropical mangrove swamps. They are territorial and generally solitary animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey demands. This, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places on earth, has caused significant conflicts with humans. Of the nine subspecies of modern tiger, three are extinct and the remaining six are classified as endangered, some critically so. The primary direct causes are habitat destruction and fragmentation, and hunting. Their historical range once stretched from Mesopotamia and the Caucasus through most of South and East Asia. Today it has been radically reduced. While all surviving species are under formal protection, poaching, habitat destruction and inbreeding depression continue to threaten the species. Tigers are among the most recognisable and popular of the world's charismatic megafauna. They have featured prominently in ancient mythology and folklore, and continue to be depicted in modern films and literature. Tigers appear on many flags and coats of arms, as mascots for sporting teams, and as the national animal of several Asian nations, including India.

sex appeal: the ability to excite people sexually.

Now that we have them defined and introduced properly, we need to further analyse the sentence. Firstly, Built Tiger, a shit that does not make any sense to me. Wild tigers should already be well built because they run about in the wild and exercise a lot, unless you are talking about spoilt ones that are found in the zoo. So in my opinion, "Built" is useless.

Secondly, the fundoshi is a man-made clothing that does not goes well with the wild. It's primary purpose is to be worn by humans, and thus serves no purpose to tigers. Which makes me wonder why don't we ever call animals naked because we call humans naked if they are without clothings, but we don't call animals like tigers, elephants, birds, beetles, and bacteria naked. If we find naked humans in the public indecent, we should find naked animals indecent as well, since humans are also animals. As such, I call for us to join The Society for Indecency to Naked Animals. It has catchy slogans like "Decency today means morality tomorrow" and "A nude horse is a rude horse". Dress up the animals, and perhaps a fundoshi will look nice on tigers too.

Moreover, fundoshi, being designed for human wear, will not suit tigers, that has different hind legs compared to humans, and this may not fit them. We also have to consider the fact if a fundoshi will be suitable for the rough natural environment, and other factors like if a tiger will feel comfortable wearing them. If we forcefully make them wear stuff that will hinder their predatory capabilities, it will constitute as animal abuse, and the SPCA will be knocking on your door.

Finally, I see no sex appeal in tigers, because I am not romantically linked to one. Perhaps you are Tama from Hayate no Gotoku, which then I'll understand the question because Tama understands and speaks human langauge and can even surf the net, which is how this question appears to me in the first place. However, since Tama is a male tiger, it will not be wise for you to accentuate a tiger's sex appeal via fundoshi since it is meant for guys, unless you want nekkid bewbs or are interested in guys, which in that case I shall not comment (perhaps it is due to your upbringing from that wack owner of yours). I cannot blame you since you are a Tiger and thus not understand what human being's definition of sex appeal is, but if that's the case I'll recommend some lingerie for your other half.

So all in all, I realise I am in no position to discuss this, because after all I am human, and you probably Tama, a tiger from a manga. But my personal opinion is no.

------------

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:42 AM. Reason: name typo :/