View Single Post
03-24-2010   #9 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Wow. Had a reply three hours ago and my internet ate it. Moving on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
what kinda weapons are available? old abandoned military weapons technology? or makeshift weapons like creature bone daggers and crossbows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
Might as well, but I'd like some more information on the setting to. Also, is there a specific goal in mind? A new age seems a bit ambitious.

(Imagines an alternate Evis, sans magic powers lol)

Added additional info on setting and weapons. Also, no set plot yet, but it's not gonna be anything too big, probably a simple "deliver the goods" or "Find a new home" type thing. Or trying to find the last survivor of the old era (who is mysteriously still alive for some reason).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Mitchi, are you scrapping the other RPs? Cause if you aren't I won't do my Mabi one. Although I doubt if I can do this, I have tons of homework, and this isn't my cup of tea :x
Although I keep forgetting to post in Raven Academy e.e
I had a long explanation on this but it got nuked by crappy internet. Long story short, yes, I am scrapping TiOS and BFI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroRomero
i'll register. i'll try to get my character together before the week is up.

and i always wondered about these type of things. if the animals can eat all that junk and become feral and awesome how come humans never do it too. they just always stay wimpy
Because humans are always "Oh noes it will kill us!" and cautiously never eat anything irradiated.