View Single Post
03-22-2010   #6283 (permalink)
DudeLoco
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

DudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud ofDudeLoco has much to be proud of
IGN: WindLeaves
Guild: ~..Melt the snow..~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyart
The debuff fields are great for bossing if you use them properly. With my wind/earth sheep I find if I use rust - whirlwind - gnome's domain, then spam winblade - raging storm - razor gale with sylph's blessing active, tenter and the count die so fast they rarely get to use banish. I imagine raion's space + electroshock + scorching earth on fire/electric sheep would work just as well. Odinea's impelling rage is a big problem though. But if you get a guardian to skunk them then even that isn't a problem.

That said, pure sheep can't get SoH for defence (which is fine by me, I think it's one of the cheapest skills out there...), and their 3rd job attack spells aren't up to much. What would be good is if they made skills combining 2 elements together, like a sandstorm for wind/earth, maelstrom for wind/water, tempest for water/elec, volcano for earth/fire and...something for fire/elec.

If all the 3rd classes get new skills it might actually promote different skill trees a bit more rather than trying to get everything good like a lot of people seem to do now. It would also help if some of the existing skills were made more useable (e.g. butt plate, bottulism cloud, summon card soldier).
NICE IDEA + TOTALLY AGREE
theres a lot more witch out there than soul master =/