View Single Post
06-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Default Suicides?

Refer to my other previous thread, located @ General Discussions. Where its about increasing suicidal rates among teenagers, and also working adults. @
Increased suicidal rates - MyTrickster.net

Ok, now its the same related topic, but different approach.

---///

So, this topic is about you, yes, yourself, or even your known family members, friends or just someone you know or you heard from.

Do you ever think about, get yourself ...into suicide? Do you ever like..."fantasize" about suicides or something? And why?

And also, do you encounter any friends or person that you know off, trying to suicide?

Yes, as people says that suicide is the only coward's way to get out from trouble, but, still, why some people are still doing it?

Lol, if you're asking me? Do you ever think about suicide, and how?

Yes, I do, but I don't do it [as now]. How? Refer to Misaka Shiori from Kanon.

---///

So, your views and experiences?

Original links @ Suicides? - MyTrickster.net