Thread: Accent Answers!
View Single Post
03-15-2010   #1 (permalink)
Ascherit
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade
Default Accent Answers!

Hooray alliteration!

What is the most disturbing thing that you've ever eaten?
Cardboard. Yes, the thick gray paper.

Why the craze for mecha?
I certainly have watched a few along the way, but Super Robot Wars reignited the passion for Super robot Wars. So I picked up more shows, and found out that these were WAY different from normal anime. Most are full of hotblooded scenes (GaoGaiGar), some was infused by batshit insanity (Shin Getter Robo), and some were very emotionally affecting (Fafner in the Azure).

Favorite mecha series?
The King of Braves GaoGaiGar and Shin Getter Robo Armageddon

What does 0Shift stand for other than ")"?
Zero Shift is a subweapon in Zone of the Enders, in which both Jehuty and Anubis used it. In the game, it allowed you to "shift" throughout stages, like a quick teleport.

TOP 3 SRWOG MECHS, NAME THEM!
SHINHA MOGEKI REPPA (Apotheosized Ialdabaoth)
WAGA ZANKANTOU NI TATE NU MONO NASHI (Daizengar)
NAZUKETE... JINRAI! (DaiRaiOh)

Is there a particular thing you always thought would be fun to do? (Within human limits, like money, no penalties like being sent to prison or debt)
Yes, I've always wanted to take a bike to breakneck speeds, but alas, I have no bike license or a bike at all. (Hint: I really want the Honda CBR1000RR a.k.a. Fireblade)

Favourite Gundam?
Ex-S Gundam, no contest. DEM HOMING LASERS

If Japan started to build the first real gundam, what would you do if Russia stole it and made it before Japan did?
In Russia, Gundam builds me! *cough* Answer is simple: GUNDAMJACK

If you would change into any animal at will what would it be?
A wolf or a lion.

Favorite Kamen Rider series?
Kamen Rider Cool Guy (Kuuga)

what is your opinion on happy cows living in California?
Dem happy cows, I wanna peel off the black spots

what games are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Masou Kishin: The Lord of Elemental, Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey, Warioware DIY, Armored Core 5, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

What was the most anticlimatic moment of your life? As in the thing which disappointed you the most.
Watching Kamen Rider Decade. I was going **** YEAAAAAAH towards the end, then it went "To be continued in the movie". Then the movie didn't solve anything. At all. Didn't even picked up from where the series ended.

-----------
And there you have it!

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Mitchi, Miyuki, Ascherit or Sanichi.

these swimming gays ruined my life

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:42 AM.