View Single Post
03-12-2010   #94 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarou
I disagree, I'm getting along with the game just fine. Unless you're one of those LOLI'MLAZY players who expect to level to level 10 with one poring kill, the exp rate for ROds is normal.

...and I don't see any part where Ales complains about the game. Please show this part to me, because I seem to have missed it.
When Ales went looking for the Blacksmith that lets you through the Geffen gate. He says "That was so pointless..." referring to having to having to walk around looking for him, rather than just going through.

And, yes, most RO players are either LOLI'MLAZY because they play high rates, which isn't even RO at all but rather another MMORPG altogether, they play low rates which are more RO than iRO is, or they play iRO which is pay to win like donation servers (with WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much grinding). But even the low rates are bad nowadays. I don't play on privates at all, as they're illegal, but I used to before Valkyrie came out.

The problem, though, is that the game's story isn't very good or engrossing, and the gameplay elements are, for the most part, even less than what RO has to offer. It feels like I'm playing a watered down RO, not to mention the quests are boring and "pointless." The only reason I even remotely enjoy this game is because it's a little of what RO used to be and should be, rather than how it is now and how boring/awful it is. Any fans of RO may enjoy it, but you have to try hard to enjoy it. If you don't know what RO is, and are looking for a DS RPG, this won't please you at all.