View Single Post
03-11-2010   #6234 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rel
Can you give me an example of their stat changes on other pets? Because iirc they don't change the stats by much, there was one pet I read about months ago (forgot which) where they only lowered the AC/LK by 3-6 and AP by 100-150...

I know they like to remove WT. But what else do they change? ;o;

Also I play kTO so I'm not only speaking for eTO here.
well I don't know with kTO to eTO, beyond the zorra accessory I can't think of any off the top of my head. Still eTO has the power to change stats as they see best, and they do exercise those powers when it comes to myshop related stuff. So I say that anytime that someone talks about other version stats as if it would be so here, as there's chances they won't.

I can give countless examples when it comes to jTO to eTO, but thats more as I play jTO. I have a time keeper pia as my pet on jTO, major difference on eTO.

jTO pia vs eTO's pia
Spoiler!

I know those differences, but I don't know kTO -> eTO differences. I just know from my experience eTO tends to change stats, maybe not alot but they still change them.