View Single Post
03-10-2010   #432 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

((I'm bumping this because Sandrie and I will be continuing this (hopefully) and finishing it.

For those that would like to join, join in out of nowhere XD or go ahead and wait to set yourself in a specific area. Please remember that you should read the previous RP posts in order to know the setting of the moment.

I wonder if I should make another...?

Anyways,))

Rydia : "Bahamut, please, grant me your strength!"

Bahamut did no motion, but in a heart-to-heart conversation Bahamut understood. He saw the glance of Dark Bahamut, and was enraged. Due to the counterparts, Bahamut charged at D. Bahamut and knocked him away. It crashed to the rocky ground, causing a high tremble in the ground.

Kai, with the float spell still intact, ascended into the air to find Rydia. He found her staring at Bahamut, watching the blocked battle due to the high elevated rocks. Kai then flied towards her and picked her up.

Rydia : "How's everyone?"

Kai : "They're fine. Is Bahamut enough to take it out?"

Rydia : "I hope so. If not, we need to support him."