View Single Post
03-09-2010   #6215 (permalink)
WingedSylphe
~Karan Worshipper~
Games
Tales of Pirates 2Tales of PiratesTrickster OnlineRusty Hearts
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

WingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond reputeWingedSylphe has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: SealFighter/Ayme
Class: Diva/Natasha to_primadonna
Level: 319/50
Guild: <<Firefly>>/Resurrection
Xfire: sylpheondine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjali
I didnt find any infos about it, but will we get skill cards for 4th and 5h anniversary? If yes, what is the effect?

And are there any infos about Tenter Boxes? Since we got Odinea, Capt Skull and Count Blood (anyone missing?) I hope they will release him too one day...
YOU DARED FORGOT KARAN BOXES D:!

Ok, was released once, and it was a while ago.
But still D:

But yea, I would like to see the second "set" of Boss Lolboxes. I would suppose the following:
  • Power: Soki
  • Magic: Tut (well, there is/was a Baby Spicy Dragon pet so, i would rather see tut o_O)
  • Sense: Mad Ray. Techncally not a "seal boss" anymore, but TO has only 2 Sense bosses (karan and ray o.o)
  • Charm: Either Tenter or Tombeth. Yet I suppose the latter wouldn't have a "young" version, as for tenter we would have the "before being a GMO" version)

And the new voice pet sounds so cute :3