View Single Post
03-09-2010   #6207 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

1. White's Day set ain't that bad. I'd be afraid of the vending prices though.

2. Frog set was okay. Though the set will not match my characters... (Though someone can go out and dress as "Frog-Mikuru"?)

3. Lawl. As Sidero comfirm.. Egg Shop set? @.@;; Well.. It's not that appealing to me anyway.

4. Cute. That's all. (Though 90% chance that the hat will take off the animal ears...)

5. Not bad not bad... Moving on. xD

Credit to jTO Wiki forms for that pic... Oh and there are more Jule edits. Though some of them are getting out of hand...

... Belle Chocolat has a White Day counterpart? :O *Pokes the lolbox* Jule is kid of unique. Not the bishonen kind... But makes me think of the Buffalo-Warrior class form gone candy-magician. xD Sadly I got the feeling that the hat will take off the animal ears again. :S (BTW this now tempted me to get Belle Chocolat 'cause well... She will soon have a pet set? @.@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
"Jule" huh? He looks cute~ I'm getting that one~
Yea. I have this temptation too... At least he's not your cookie cutter "cute pet". @.@

EDIT: Here's the page with the voices for Jule.

http://www.trickster.jp/update/cp/in..._VoicePet.html

Last edited by Gaap; 03-09-2010 at 08:45 AM.