View Single Post
02-23-2010   #49 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

so for the past four weeks I've been so lazy. I've been playing more games too.

Here's a doodle I did at school today:

Its a style I've been playing around with~ For teh past 4 weeks I've been working on a unique kind of style I could use that seperates me from both anime and typical american cartoons. Whats funny is that I drew this guy as an experiment with markers in art today since my art teacher told me to play around with markers on different types of paper and boom, SUPER COOL NEW IDEA GO(this isnt it however, the paper I first drew this guy on earlier is too big for my scanner, lol). I also drew a bird who neither chirps nor caws, but only says GET BENT GET BENT GET BENT and he lives in one of those huge letters on the outside of a nameless mall. The letter also happens to be a "B".

Anyways this fox's name is William James "Red" Fauyer. He's a fox. He's also a lawyer.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody