View Single Post
02-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
LilPhenyl
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

This guide is unfinished and should be disregarded until I get the motivation to actually fix everything up. Rather, until I actually get 10 minutes of time so I can just say which is best for which build and so on. orz

Anyway, if you were to stick with one element, I'd suggest a staff for party grinding and a dagger/shield for soloing. You will get less defense/stamina with a staff, but you would deal more damage. If you have a special dagger (privaring, sphinx, or java) then use that along with a nice shield. If you stick with water, I highly suggest you get healing skills and max out all three mysteries. Water is weaker/slower than wind, and provides less DPM. You may as well take full advantage of the 10%-better-healing thing.

If you want to level faster and not worry about healing skills(that you'd only use for 20 levels), go with wind.

Last edited by LilPhenyl; 02-20-2010 at 12:41 PM.