View Single Post
02-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
Pharoe
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles
Default Imaginary mercenaries

Hey guys, I was wondering, if you could create mercenaries, how would they be?

Well, I've created one myself... the great.... GO GO BOY MERCENARY!

-Handsome guy that uses his own body as a weapon!
-More money will drop whenever he is in your party.
-His normal attack will affect only one enemy as he hits enemies using a pelvic thrust attack. Will hit for extra damage depending on sexual orientation (will explain this later on with skills).

->Skills:

-Love Path S/G (Passive skill): You will have to choose your mercenary's sexual orientation, he can be either straight or gay, yea, really.

If he is straight he will deal extra damage to females (normal hits) and will be able to learn the following skills:
- (S) Hot Moves: all girls in the opposing team will be confused and will start hitting their own party's men. They will first attack the ugliest, then will move on to the better looking ones. This means, they will ALWAYS kill the monk first. Lasts from 1 to 3 turns (depending on skill level and upgrades).
- (S) Hey Babe: the Go Go Boy mercenary will start talking to the girls in the opposing team. They will sleep for 2 turns when he starts talking about his gym routine (Success rate based on skill level).

If he is gay he will deal extra damage to males (normal hits) and will be able to learn the following skills:
-(G) Disco Fever: a giant disco ball appears and all male mercenaries of the enemy team will start dancing frantically, hitting themselves in the process. Lasts from 1 to 3 turns (depending on skill level and upgrades).
-(G) Rainbow Blessing: heals all male mercenaries in your team and hits the females in the enemy's party too. The rainbow will last for 2 turns. (% of life recovered and amount of damage given based on skill level).

Against monsters with no sex (or at least not a clear one) it will hit as if they were male (if Love Path G) or female (if Love Path S).

Ok, what about you guys?