View Single Post
02-19-2010   #13 (permalink)
MintyVampire
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Girls~it is not suggested to wash your hair everyday unless you have to, because it would dry your scalp, and for some people, their scalp will end up going flaky and causing dandruff.
Also, for those who doesn't shower everyday....IT IS BAD FOR YOU! Your skin would age faster. Once you start showering everyday, you would also be able to see the improvement of the softness of your skin. But if you are those people who shower twice everyday, it is also suggested not to apply body wash, soap everytime (once a day is enough) because it would wash away the natural oil on your skin and leaving your skin dry and flaky.

----Thanks for the thread by the way. Your way of conditioning skin does help! Except now my conditioner always runs out before my shampoo >__>

Edit: Oh, I have a question >__>
For conditioning your hair, why does some people suggest only condition the hair below your ears? Well, I've heard that for people who have very oily hair if they apply conditioner above their ear, it would make their hair even more oily?
Is this true?

Last edited by MintyVampire; 02-19-2010 at 08:10 PM.