View Single Post
02-17-2010   #6 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globalastro
I cant grind at bermos... most of my skills make the butterflies too high to kill because of knock up and volcano bomber only hits them when theyre actually at the ground level....!
Yeah, I know the frustration. On the last map of Bermos Aircraft (I forgot the map name but I believe it's named Bermos Aircraft IV), there's nothing but a boss and Mothmen (which don't fly). They spawn at a decent rate, and there's a decent number of them. While it's not fast as Bermos Aircraft I or II, it's still faster than Rogcans and Stocans.

You could also try a few places in Yafkun.