View Single Post
02-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Marisa
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default What should I do? (Family Abuse)

Ok, first of all as of today my dad literally destroyed my room and threatened to kick me out. He even threw the T.V at me. I have nothing in there except a drawer. No bed nothing. I'm very close to suicide but I promised myself I wouldn't do it. Ever. I stopped myself as soon as I realized it would do nothing but cause pain to all my friends. The only thing I'm holding onto right now is my religion.

First of all what can I do? I don't want to run away because....I don't want to risk going to another family that's abusive, I have everything I need here (Fast internet, HDTV. Yes I'm spoiled.). Also, I don't want to leave my friends in school. What should I do guys? I was crying really hard about 5 minutes ago.

I want my life to end and I want to run away from home.

Please guys I really need your help. Because, I'm about to pack up my stuff and go to another house...Where I will hopefully find internet.

I'm considering calling CPS but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
I have everything I need here (Fast internet, HDTV. Yes I'm spoiled.).

Also, I don't want to leave my friends in school.
Feel free to make fun of me because I'm a spoiled brat. Maybe I can consider not even caring about these options.

Last edited by Marisa; 02-09-2010 at 08:08 PM.