View Single Post
02-06-2010   #68 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyhole
I may be late on noticing this but it only just occurred to me this morning when i turned in 2 quests that the listed exp reward values here are different from wut i actually got :

Scared Old Man
lvl 118+
Reward:10500000 XP, 150000 Ely, 350 Guild Points, x1 Sapphire Helmet

One More Ketchup Please
lvl 118+
Reward:10700000 XP, 170000 Ely, 360 Guild Points, x30 Lesser Combo Candy

But im gettin 7,200,000 XP and 7,800,000 XP repectively. All other rewards r the same as listed.
(Sorry if this was mentioned b4, i didnt read thru all of the posts cuz there r alot...)
OGP has recently changed many of their quests to be more similar to other versions of latale. so reward values and numbers of repeats have changed. im in the process of updating it but since i dont have many characters at that lvl itll take some time XD thank you for your help though /o/