View Single Post
02-05-2010   #313 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}
Default Cazador90

CAZADOR90

To start of with something. Duffdude had around 150mil, I know cause we were talking about my brother's myview. (Bugra was there also.) Which was some song about money. Then Duffdude said 'I have 150mil' and Bugra replied with 'we are talkin bout real cash comprende?'
Anyway, I was gonna take a screenie of the convo cause it was kinda funny but didn't anyway which was stupid, I know -_-

Spoiler!

After he took the 70m (Duffdude paid half first, the other half was gonna be paid after CAZADOR90 gifted him the Gacha Coins. He logged off, then logged back on right after and deleted his name as shown on the screenie. -Then- he started with the 'innocent' act blaming his cousin and pretending he didn't know what Duffdude was talking about.

Spoiler!

I asked for a screenshot of when they were trading and whatnot, but seriously Prt Scr is annoying sometimes and won't work even if you press it, it won't save it somehow (happened to me too before, plenty of times) So he couldn't find any. He also forgot to take a screenie of his Gacha screen with 0 coins, but he went off before I asked him about it and it has been 3 hours? since this happened -_- and I know how you like to assume stuff, and would say stuff like 'Oh but, you could've used the Coins in the meantime.' I know that you have to ask that cause it would only be 'fair' to the other person too.

But seriously, alot of people know us. And they know we wouldn't scam cause we don't -need- to like some of the desperate little liars out there. We also don't have a reason to randomly call someone we don't even know a scammer. So, sorry we are missing some of the screenies we needed, to be able to 'proof' more.

And a last thing, BindingTouch has the guy on his friendslist -randomly- So he's a witness of some sort, and so is my brother and myself.

Last edited by Shanni; 02-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.