View Single Post
02-05-2010   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

Originally Posted by WhatThePhuc
and what if it's done in private or without interaction from anyone outside of the participants?
Skimming through this thread the only thing I wanted to reply to was this. It's my opinion but I feel that if you're too ashamed or shy to announce your love to someone no matter the cost of doing so, you're not--in love--enough.

Unless you're talking about doing like a one night stand with your relative. That's kind of... well that's even worse than being in love with your relative. Love can at least cause confusion and make you desire something but a one night stand kind of thing is just... pure desire for a thrill. In other words, someone who really needs to learn to control their sexual desires. (Seriously)
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."