View Single Post
02-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default Noperative Answers!

Well, here's the answers from our very own Mr. GGftw, Noperative!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noperative
Here you go~
Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
How does that name come about?
Well you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I'll explain.

I started with Pera, but thought it was a bit bland so made it Opera. Then I noticed how fail the name sounded so added an N and a ti to make it Noperati. Despite how much I liked japanese sounding names, I decided to make it sound more original and added a ve to make Noperative. Looking back at it, it's just basically adding an N to Operative lol. (It's pronounced No-pera-tive, not like operative.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
Why you gotta be gold named?
It's good to be gold. Though I'd much rather be red or blue haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikisaurus
Do you agree that random is the worst place ever especially with the never ending loop of shitposts?
Well, at the very least it's very entertaining to view all the shitposts. I'd say random is actually a pretty decent place if you don't go there a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
Where's my cake, homeboy?
What, how did you find out about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
What's it like to be in a position of power, Mr. GGFTW sir?
To be honest, there hasn't been much of a difference personally. Everyone else might go "oh, nice name/userbar" but I haven't really been treated differently. But at the very least I can get more of a response from people, and I get my light green reps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaris
how come i got sent home from school for wearing the same underwear throughout january?
Obviously you violated several health laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
In entertainment, what genre do you prefer? (I.e. mystery, thriller, horror, action, etc.)
Hmm, good question. I don't really like it when it's too heavy, cause then you're just staring blankly at a screen holding your breath until it finally ends. I prefer either mysteries or those ones with a lot of interesting tricks that make you go "ooh, so that's how they did it," or just an average comedy that has actually good jokes (and hopefully plot??).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taik
Whats with the addiction ECO?
Not so much an addiction rather than I don't have any other game to play. The cuteness got me into it, the decent systems and ability to level up characters without needing to try keeps me playing. EVERYONE PLAY IDECO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesBlader
When are you getting married with Yobanashi and am I invited?
If I ever actually meet her other than on ggftw, since I'm not a fan of internet relationships. To be honest, I tend to see people as their avatars so since Yoba is using is using a male one, it feels weird. And no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightMemento
What are your favorite genres of music, and a band or two for each?
Unfortunately my tastes in music are rather normal, I'm an average kpop/jpop/cpop fan. if you haven't listened to them before, I've liked the songs by Kalafina, Kimi no Suki na Uta by UVERWorld and various other slow songs like Tong Hua by Guang Liang. On the other hand, I've been introduced to a lot of the touhou techno remixes and like them quite a lot (Shnao o3o).

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
Hi, what is your favorite pastime? MLIA question.
Sitting in front of the computer and not actually doing anything. When I finally decide to level/read/do homework/anime/manga I've got barely any time left and just take a bath. Another thing that's fun is drawing a nice drawing, then showing it to my friends so they go "I hate you." MLIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
Just what is mightier than the sword?
Use your imagination, if you know what I mean. The whole thing actually spawned from RK when he was talking about the BONE OF MY SWORD. Naturally I decided to tease him. I got it from that old saying, the pen is mightier than the sword, though now it's more like THE INTERNETS IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torikakae
What is your deepest darkest secret?
I fap to hentai. More seriously, I remember taking something from a woman's bag when I was like 3, because it was shiny. Now that I'm older I really regret it, too bad I don't even remember that lady, (it was at the metro) and I even lost whatever I took (I was 3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoKeiko
What's your weirdest habit?
Traditional Chinese medicine. Like acupuncture, but without the needles. It's actually really helpful and the effects are real. My health has gotten a lot better since I started rubbing parts of my body with pieces of wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpstart
What's a word that you feel no one ever uses anymore?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I mean, come on, it was so common back in elementary school.

----
[I]
And thus concludes another round of Ask the community! Who's on the chopping block for next time? We'll find out soon!

If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
CONTACT US WITH YOUR EVENT/GAME IDEAS!
PM Kotarou, Mitchi, Miyuki, or Sanichi.

Last edited by Mitchi; 08-22-2010 at 07:41 AM.