View Single Post
02-04-2010   #48 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightMemento
The definition of normal does indeed change. By your logic, slavery was always a good thing because at one point, it was normal.

Perhaps I should say it's standard thought to think incest is wrong? Chances are not 100% that an inbred child will have issues. Wanna try it and gamble? They might have a perfectly healthy child, or it could need to live in the hospital/be mentally ill/etc.

It's morally wrong (this is something most people -will- agree with) to like a family member that way.
Again, you're argument form is incorrect. You draw incorrect conclusions from who knows where. Apparently, you can't comprehend what subjective means.

1. Slavery is normal ONLY FOR THOSE WHO SEE IT AS NORMAL. Perhaps you're one of them. Who knows. I'm sure not. That doesn't change the fact that SOME PEOPLE DO.

2. Incest is wrong to you. Incest is wrong to many. HOWEVER, it would be a sweeping generalization (something you should probably look up unless you want to look ignorant in your reply) to assume that ALL PEOPLE find it wrong.

And the second half of that was completely meaningless. Yes. It's a chance. I believe I'm the one who said that in the first place since you were making it seem like a totality.

3. Morality, just like normality, is also subjective. It depends by what morals people live by. to SOME PEOPLE incest is completely moral as well as normal. I haven't met them personally, but they're out there somewhere.

You have a horrible habit of drawing wrong conclusions and making wrong assumptions. I don't believe I've ever said I advocated incest, yet you're acting as if I'm incest manifest.