View Single Post
02-04-2010   #9 (permalink)
Virus
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Yes, you assign stat points yourself, but at least that gives a little more as far as coming up with different builds depending on your personal needs/wants.

If I remember correctly the stats are, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, Luck, and Wisdom (I'm probably forgetting something)

Strength of course adds physical attack power and is the main stat for the warrior.

Dexterity adds accuracy, but also damage if you're an Archer or Gunner I believe.

Vitality increases your HP and defense.

Luck increases evasion as well as adds attack power for Thieves.

Wisdom increases MP and adds attack power for Mages.

--

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on anything. I'm not logged in to check to be certain :P

As for skills, it depends on what you've seen since some people don't learn certain skills at all if they deem them worthless, or if they -do- have to learn them as prerequisites they won't actually use them, but overall there aren't -that- many skills, though depending on your class the flashiness of the skills might make up for that :P