View Single Post
01-29-2010   #1 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn
Default Couple questions

Does this game have PvP? If so, how is it? Rules? Rooms? Balance? Automatic restatting like in La Tale? No re-statting rooms?

Does this game have guild wars? If so, how is it?

How is this game when it comes to bossing? Are they big and cool and fun and long, like in end-game MapleStory/La Tale, or are they just like MushMoms?

How is the leveling? I don't mind a little grinding, but MapleStory is too much and too repetitive/boring/soul crushing. Are the monsters more engaging like in La Tale or more "standard" like in MapleStory?

Do monsters damage on touch contact like in MapleStory or only if they attack like in La Tale?

How is the game's balance? Are two-handed swords awesome, or is that job too heavily dependent on other jobs (for partying) to be effective because of their low defense?

Cash shop balance? Pay to win or is it pretty balanced and cool?

How many people currently play?

How is the game's music and sounds?

Is it a casual game or a hardcore game?

Lastly, what do YOU think about this game overall? (Yes, I checked the ratings page but I had all these questions to ask)