View Single Post
01-25-2010   #11 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesters
Thank you everyone. :3

I'll try to help out with some of the images, hopefully the scenario NPCs can be figured out. \o
Looks like all NPC images are done except the scenario NPCs. For Fairy Land, Empyrean and Mystery Zone I"ve done the same thing we did for Invoke & Shangri-La instance NPCs and listed them as a surrounding area under the respective cities. For No Name World I added it as another surrounding area for Elias since you warp to it directly from the fragment you buy from Tonio. Where there was an NPC that appeared in two places (Princess Reiya in Empyrean & Aircraft), I added a (Location) onto the instance one so we can tell them apart.

Sandrie's checking to make sure we added the instance NPCs for the other instances as well, we did miss some of them.

Edit: All the time traveler Instance-only NPCs are added and mostly done (coordinates and descriptions are missing). Not sure if I did Princess Reiya right so waiting before I add a page for her. Sandrie added Chonpalm from Kimaira Research to Atlantis and I've done the images for that (also missing coordinates and description). We still need to check and make sure we have Dark Moon Princess (Aoich in Dark Moon Castle instance), Van Giyoo (I think? Elfa in Sphinx instance), Gatia Sue (Ves in Ocean King instance), and maybe Chonpalm and/or Phoenix (Midgard in Valhalla instance). I haven't done Phoenix scenario so I'm really not sure what's in that one.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 01-25-2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Added info.