View Single Post
06-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodacan
Raccoons and Hybrid Cats:
Bodyguard - With this you can take damage for your team in GvG and still survive all those hits.
Impelling Rage/Power Charging - Both can be pretty powerful if you have enough HP (15K or more) and are in melee range of the enemy.

Cats and Hybrid Raccoons:
Siren Song - A decent HP and DP based AoE skill. Not as good as Imeplling Rage or Power charging, but good for finishing things off.
Sumo Suit - I don't know for sure, but apparently Sumo Suit can be a deadly combination with a pure HP character. In theory, it is a very good combo, but I have yet to see it myself.

Duke (Hybrid):
Volley Kick - Master - 12 TM points used
Siren Song - Master - 15 TM points used
Sumo Suit - Master - 17 TM points used

There are some other skills you may want to consider that I didn't include in the build. Like Team Bolster (Hybrid only) and Flux Capacitor (may or may not be useful).

I'm not sure if you saw this on MT, but I'll post here again.
Since you are writing a guide about pure HP charms, there are some of my opinions about certain things.

Bodyguard:
I suggest to not cast this skill if your team member can support themselves. If the team has a member who is constantly getting hit, cast bodyguard. The reason to not cast it every time is because your current HP determines your Impelling Rage or Power Charging skill.

Impelling Rage/Power Charging:
I think you should separate the minimum HP requirement for Impelling Rage and Power Charging. The reason is because Power Charging is stronger than Impelling Rage and requires a lower minimum HP to deal the same damage as Impelling Rage.
I would say that the minimum requirement for Impelling Rage would be 20k or more. The reason is currently I have 25k+ HP [ not going to say it ] and I deal 10k [ 15-17k crit ] damage against other charms using Impelling Rage. Now the minimum requirement for Power Charging...I have no idea.

Siren Song:
Sadly I have to disagree with you about Siren Song not being as good as Impelling Rage. Of course it would never match up to Power Charging. My Siren can also deal 10k+ damage and I'll tell you something, my DP is pretty low compared to other charms.

Sumo Suit:
Nothing to say...just get it. [ It shouldn't be considered a theory, it's a fact ] A few nights ago a bunch of us were dueling [ all hybrid coons ] and usually we deal 10k+ using One Pair when fighting, but using Sumo Suit it reduced our damage to a pathetic 5-6k.

Team Bolster:
I don't think Team Bolster should even be under the "get it if you want" skill category. Team Bolster is the best skill to have to power up your DP and help your siren damage. Of course this is only for GVG purposes. It doesn't matter if you cast Study Shield and Shield All with only a few people around, it's better to get a little bit more DP to do a little bit more damage.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog